It starts out as an infant seat or rocker with a low-profile frame, very appropriate for newborns. Then, as your child grows, you can easily convert this portable rocker to an infant seat to add interactive toy play. Then, make it a toddler rocker.
Flip out the kickstand to convert it from a rocker to a stationary seat for older babies or toddlers. The Newborn-to-Toddler Portable Rocker folds easily and has a built-in handle, so it can go wherever you and baby do! Requires 1 “D” alkaline battery (not included). Rocker includes 2 button-cell batteries for toy.
Demo for this product from Fisher-Price (turn on your speakers to enjoy the audio effect), click here
Maximum Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg)
Developmental Guidelines: Use the portable rocker’s upright position only when your child has developed enough upper body control to sit without leaning forward.
Better for Mom...
- Enjoy years of use with this portable rocker—from infancy to 40 pounds!
- Convenient space for feeding baby
- So portable!
- Machine-washable pad makes cleaning this rocker a breeze!
Better for Baby...
- Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion help comfort and soothe baby.
- Versatile seat angles add comfort for different age babies, from infants to toddlers!
- Baby-activated music and rattles offers auditory stimulation.
- Bright colors and patterns stimulate your infant's visual sense.